Thursday, November 29, 2012

The COMPLETE Bioavailability Chart for Opiates! :)

So there has been a few FINAL Bioavailability charts that have come out on some of my favorite drug forums lately. But in my opinion they have all been sub par and have left out pertinent information that is easily locatable on the wed. So I've put together my own bioavailability chart for opiates. I will be working on other classes of drugs as well as time goes on.

You will notice that some are still marked N/A. This is because there hasn't been research on those drugs bioavailabilities, and I don't want to include false of misleading information in my chart. If you have any updates or corrections. PLEASE feel free to let me know! I am open to any form of criticism and welcome the feedback! Let me know what you think! Obviously I started with opiates, since my affinity for them runs strong, being by far my Drug of Choice. And besides that - the most interesting in my opinion :)

So take a gander, and please - let me know what you think!



Looking forward to your comments! It was a fun project to put together. Now I'm working on Benzo. Not nearly as exciting, but still something fun to do :)

& ♪♫♬
D_D

www.facebook.com/DeemsterDiva
www.PhantasyTour.com/bands/1/topics

No comments:

Post a Comment