Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Well - that didn't last long.... you guys missed out.

Bought junk on my way back from the fucking outpatient facility. I'm such a fucker weak spirit. Someone could have won some nice price there. But no one cast their vote - I know you're lurking Black Board. I can see your stats! ;-)

Anyway - I'm not giving up on my 12 days of  sobriety, I just pushed it off a day. I have to start going to 4 days a week, 5-6 meeting a week. Wow, Now if I can just get out of that place with out copping on the streets on my way home, we'll be golden. :)  Thanks okay, I'm not beating myself up over it. What happened happened, it was my first day. That's why I didn't post again last night. Didn't want to post my stupid failure. Whatever. It's those damn chills, and shakes, as soon my temperature starts going haywire and starts to fluctuate, I freak out, don't want to deal with the withdraw symptoms and cave.

Didn't use yet today.... so coming up shortly... to remind myself why I'm doing this... The Top 15 Things I Hate about Drugs!

:) The therapist said I should spend the day online blogging, and  reading, and such and not worrying about my exams coming up or finding work while I get through this week... So that's exactly what I'm going to do.Except I'm still going to work a little (just don't tell her!)

✌ ♡ & ♫ ♫ ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment