Saturday, May 25, 2013

Eye Candy for Your Blast Off!

I had share this simply amazing video I found on Youtube. Simply mesmerizing! Obviously mind-blowing while blasting-off or tripping, but just as beautiful straight too! ;-) Hakan Hisim



Within the Mystery by Hakan Hisim

If you like what you see and want more eye candy for your psychedelic experiences, I've gathered a plethora of videos on my Youtube channel. Also, there is TONS on information on DMT. Enough to keep you occupied for your entire 8 hours desk time at work ;-) Check it and let me know if you like!

Since we're on the subject of DMT visuals - here is a video I put together with some amazing artwork I found online with STS9 laying down the beats in the background. Hope you enjoy. Sorry to the artist that I didn't give credit too. It was difficult to find everyone's info! But I hope you don't mind me putting your work together in this montage. Enjoy your visit to the 4th dimension!! D_D

a

http://youtu.be/KTTBKTzktZg

Peace Love and Rock 'n Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment