Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cooler Months, Funner Socks!

I was browsing my favorite online sock store a little earlier and realized it had been a really long time since I posted any new sock pictures! So I'm going to have to rectify that and take some more pics.... especially when the order I placed arrives! But in the meantime, I thought I would give a little homage to my current collection. I don't believe I have posted this Youtube video on this blog yet. I made this one about a month ago, and it gives a good sampling of my current sock collection. Hope you enjoy watching and  maybe you'll even get a little bit motivated to go out and buy some new, fun socks of your own! (or for that special femme in your life... socks are so cheap they are a great "anytime of the year, just because" type gift! So here's my little video, I like to call... Sock Junky!

Peace, Love, Rock 'n Roll!!


No comments:

Post a Comment