Sunday, April 20, 2014

Heroin Humor

It depresses me that whenever heroin is in the media, or blogged about it's always such a downer. Let's face it, there are definitely come comical things about drug culture and heroin use. So, in order to bring more levity to the topic... I've put together a list of the top ten heroin jokes! I know, lots of people will say this is in bad taste, but those people probably shouldn't be reading my blog anyway, unless they are just looking to fuel their fire.
So, without further ado..
Top Ten Heroin One-Liners!
1. Junkies can find a needle in a haystack Desperate Junkies Search For the Needle
2. You know your 11 year old nephew has a competitive streak when you give him heroin and he doesn't flinch when the needle goes in.
3. I think the surest way to get over a fear of needles is to try heroin.
4. Just watched "True Life: I'm Addicted To Heroin" and now I'm high on heroin.Just kidding,I didn't watch"True Life: I'm Addicted To Heroin".
5. Always get back on the horse unless the horse is slang for heroin.
6. the Cow was bummed because he had just scored some heroin.
7. Someone told me shooting heroin up your rectum is addictive. I think putting anything up your rectum is addictive.
8. I am so relaxed since i quit drinking. I think the heroin may be helping.
9. My friend has parkinson's disease and is addicted to heroin. He can't seem to shake the habit.
10. Why is heroin better than a man (or woman): Heroin doesn't care about your looks, as long as you have good veins.
Know any more good heroin jokes? Feel free to post them in the comments section :)
Meth Joke Bonus Content!
Q: What's the difference between a crackhead and a tweaker?
A: The crackhead will steal your shit and bounce, the tweaker will steal your shit and then help you look for it.

And if you just can't get enough heroin humor...  I thought I'd share my playlist of funniest heroin related clips on YouTube.

Heroin Humor Playlist 

I'm always looking for new ones, so let me know if you have a Heroin Humor clip that not included in this playlist :)

Peace, Love & Rock 'n Roll!
D_D

No comments:

Post a Comment