Friday, October 3, 2014

Ask a Junky!


Over the past few months I've received quite a few emails from people, both junky and non-junky alike, asking a variety of questions about heroin and its use. Questions like:
"I just moved and don't know where to any get heroin. Can you help me score?" (or more commonly, "Can you mail me some?" ::eye roll::)
"My friend is a heroin addict and I don't know how to help them. Do heroin addicts ever "get better"? (my quotes, not theirs.)
"I'm a user too, but I'm not very good at cooking up. If I mail you some will you cook it up for me and send it back in the syringe?" (No, I'm not kidding, that was an actual question.)
"I'm new to {insert name of area here} and don't have any friends. I met some people and they offered me heroin. I've been addicted to meth in the past, so I think I could handle it. Do you think I should do it?"
"Do you know where I can get any syringes? I don't live near a needle exchange and my dealer charges too much for them."
"I woke up and had this hole in my arm which is freaking me out. I have read some of your blogs and I think you' re the only one who might know what to do without getting myself into trouble." (he's talking about an abscess)
"I quit heroin a few years ago, but I've recently started using on occasion again. Unfortunately, my veins don't seem to have recovered. It's almost impossible for me to find a vein. I heard IMing causes abscesses, but I know you've mentioned it before. Is it safe to IM black tar?"
Obviously I would never reveal the names of the people who contact me with personal questions. But I thought it would be a good idea to address these topics publicly so that those who have similar questions can benefit as well. If you have any questions regarding heroin, especially if you think others could benefit from it as well, send them to me privately and I'll be happy to answer them - omitting your name of course. If you don't want your question answered publicly, just let me know and be happy to keep your discretion.
I'll be addressing each question individually and archiving them for easy access. So stay tuned! I'll have the first one up in a short while. :)

☮ ❤ & ♪♫ ♪

D_D

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment